DesigningofEngineering Safety Drawings (fire prevention and fire protection) according to Saudi Building Code (SBC), Gulf Regulations(GCC) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes, which include the following:
- Fire alarm systems.
- Emergency exits, evacuation plans, and travel distances.
- Clean agentsextinguishing systems such as FM-200, etc.
- Supervising the implementation of fire systems according to theapproved designs.
- close outand handover fire systems projects.
- Issuing the certificates of the conformity of the building with the Saudi Building Code and the Civil Defense Regulations according to the plans approved by Civil Defense and the competent authorities.
- Issuing civil defense licenses for the buildings.
- Preparation of the feasibility study of engineering safety plans to lower costs as possible.
- Conducting firefighting and fire alarm systems tests and handing over the results to Civil Defense Authority.